September 24, 2009

The lighter side of Mel

Maybe the radiation is coming from his cell phone

I'm exhausted from that last post and I know that you are exhausted from reading it, but I just had to share the lighter side of Mel with you:


Miami Herald: They're torturing me, Zelaya claims

Honduras' fallen leader told The Miami Herald he is being subjected to mind-altering gas and radiation − and that 'Israeli mercenaries' are planning to assassinate him.

It's been 89 days since Manuel Zelaya was booted from power. He's sleeping on chairs, and he claims his throat is sore from toxic gases and "Israeli mercenaries'' are torturing him with high-frequency radiation.

"We are being threatened with death,'' he said in an interview with The Miami Herald, adding that mercenaries were likely to storm the embassy where he has been holed up since Monday and assassinate him.

"I prefer to march on my feet than to live on my knees before a military dictatorship,'' Zelaya said in a series of back-to-back interviews.

Please read the rest of the article here.

I have a feeling that his pal Hugo was busy at the UN today and not around to advise him on what to say. He must be listening to Patty Rodas again. Big mistake.

When I read this article, I immediately looked for an OAS press release demanding that the "de facto regime stop using mind-altering gases and radiation on the constitutional president of Honduras, José Manuel Zelaya Rosales", but could not find one.

He must be feeling lonely as most of his supporters voluntarily requested to be evacuated from the Brazilian Embassy − which they were, but only under the supervision of the Attorney General's office, transported by the US Embassy, and after being reviewed by a doctor so there could be no false claims of abuse. There was talk that he may be moving to more comfortable quarters at the US Embassy, but the US State Department has now denied that.


It could be worse. He could be staying here, one of the many places his peaceful followers attacked today. No toothpaste here either:



I tell you, there are times that I actually miss Mel Zelaya. We used to watch his propaganda on the government channel just for fun. He is an amazing guy. He never fails to underestimate the intelligence of his listeners.
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...