October 21, 2007

I'm so clever -- Not!


I put this (clever, I thought) little post-it note in my sidebar about a month ago to encourage readers to subscribe to the blogicito by email. Subscribing is quick and easy and if you like reading this stuff about Honduras, you won't have to remember to come back to visit. The blogicito will come to you.

Not very cleverly, though, I somehow screwed up the subscribe link in the process. So no matter how inspired you were to receive La Gringa's Blogicito with your morning coffee, you couldn't sign up. Jeesh! When will I remember to check those links?

Thanks to a frustrated reader who couldn't figure out how to sign up, I was alerted to the problem. Thanks go to Teri, my newest subscriber, for not giving up.

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...