June 22, 2007

Storm, Tegucigalpa, Honduras

These excellent photos of the terrible storm in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, on June 14, 2007, were sent to me by Ángel, who received them from a friend, who received them from a friend, who.... Ángel assured me that it would be okay to post them. I don't usually post photos without permission, but, boy, I just couldn't resist the temptation with these. If these are your photos, please let me know so I can give you credit by name.

Personally, I think I would have been driving in the opposite direction! ;-)

Click the speaker symbol to turn on and off the music. If you are reading this by email, you'll have to go to the blog to see the slideshow. Click on the article title or here to be taken to the website.



For more information about the storm and links to more photos, see Deadly Thunderstorm...again at Aaron's blog Pensieve.
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...