February 19, 2008

The dogs ate my underwear

dogs chewed the underwear

Oh, man! My (almost) brand new imported-from-the-US cotton Jockey underwear! I sorted the laundry on the laundry room floor but the water went out and I couldn't wash. Each time this happens, I have to run a cycle on the washer to make sure none of the black water was in the pipes, and then we would have to go somewhere and I couldn't get the laundry done. The next day, the same thing all over again.

Meanwhile, the pups discovered the laundry handily left within their reach and decided they would make fun chew toys. It wasn't just these two. They chewed up all of them! I tried sewing them but most were hopeless. Rips I can sew but these were giant holes.

Now I just have to hope that I don't get hit by a car and have to be rushed to the hospital. ;-)
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...