December 20, 2007

The clean up crew

chihuahuas cleaning up messWe'll clean it up for you!


chihuahuas cleaning up messI was making ice cream the other night. I always have to chill the mixture in the freezer until it is very, very cold, otherwise it just doesn't freeze in the ice cream maker. No matter how cold the ingredients are to start with, by the time the mix is complete, it isn't cold enough.

chihuahuas cleaning up messAfter chilling it for an hour, I checked and it was ready. I stuck it back in the freezer to wait while I assembled the ice cream maker. Even two minutes sitting on the countertop will rewarm it.

rottweiler cleaning up messWhen I opened the freezer door again, ice cream started pouring out on the floor. The container had tipped over and my nicely chilled ice cream mix was all over the bottom of the freezer and dripping out on the floor. I try not to cry over spilled milk, but spilled ice cream? Whaaaa!

rottweiler cleaning up messNot to worry! My clean up crew rushed in to take care of the job. The little ones couldn't quite handle it so I brought in Chloe to finish the job and finish the job, she did. That floor was spotless and dry as a bone.

Warning! Extremely gross dog activity coming up. Seriously, don't read the rest:
...
...
...
...
...

Oh, you are still here?

...
...

Do you know what a dog does when she gorges herself on three cups of cream?

Of course: she throws up.

Do you know what a dog does when she vomits sweet and tasty cream and egg mixture?

Of course: she eats it again.

At that point I rushed her outside, where she promptly threw it up again. I didn't stick around to see more but I have to say that the mess wasn't there in the morning. :{


Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...