June 12, 2008

More houses in El Porvenir, Honduras

house, El Porvenir, HondurasI'm still trying to keep my typing to a minimum, so I'll just offer these photos for your perusal. Not much change on the finger front yet.


house, El Porvenir, Honduras


house, El Porvenir, Honduras


house, El Porvenir, Honduras


house, El Porvenir, Honduras

house, El Porvenir, Honduras
Still begging

If you would like to submit a guest blog article, it will be greatly appreciated by me and my two bum fingers. Send it to me at my email address in the "About me" section at the top of the page. Photos are welcomed, too. Don't worry about formatting or spelling. You can send it as a text file or just include the text in your email.

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...