June 3, 2008

La Gringa is looking for guest bloggers

Lots of the blogicito readers have visited Honduras or even live here now. Every now and then I hear privately from someone with a really interesting tale to tell. So, I started thinking wouldn't it be great to hear more from some of those people?

Maybe you'd like to tell about your trip to Honduras, you lived here for awhile or live here now, or maybe you are Honduran and know more of the inside scoop on what's really going on than I read in the newspapers.

A few subjects that I personally am very interested in are how is Honduras different now than it was 20-30-40 years ago?, what happens to all those foreign aid funds?, are there really any lasting effects from aid programs and volunteer organizations?, if you moved to Honduras but then left, why was that?, if you came back to Honduras after a long period away, what has it been like for you adjusting? Any other Honduran-related topic is fine, I just mention those as I'd really like to learn more about those topics.

If you don't have a blog, if the topic of Honduras doesn't fit your blog, or if you want to be anonymous, here's your chance to let (a tiny portion of) the world know your story.

If you are interested, submit your guest blog article to me, with photos if you like, at the email address in the About Me section at the top of the page. Don't worry about your spelling as Blogger has a spell checker and if English isn't your first language, don't worry about that either as I'll Americanize it or even translate it for you if needed. ;-)

Feel free to write me first if you'd like to discuss your idea or have any concerns about anonymity. My email address is in the sidebar under "About me."



P.S. I'm asking not only because I think it would be a fun and educational addition to the blogicito to read some different viewpoints, but also because I'm having a problem with my left hand right now and it is downright painful to type. So I hope with this additional whine that you'll consider it.
;-)




Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...