July 19, 2007

Thank you all so much!

Thank you all so much for signing my guestbook! (And shame on you loyal readers who haven't yet!) I read every message and really enjoy the comments and photos. It's nice to get an idea about who you are. I haven't responded to the entries individually so I wanted you to know that I really do appreciate it. I don't know why that it's important. I guess just writing everyday and never knowing who is reading it − it's kind of weird when you think about it. It's like you're reading my diary! ;-)

When I set it up, I signed up for email notification when someone signs my guestbook. Interestingly, today, almost a month later, my 68th guest signed and I received my very first email notice. Ha ha! Got a little bug in the system, I would say. Otherwise, it's a pretty cool toy for my blog. I would recommend it if you have a blog.

By the way, even though you have to enter your email address, I don't receive that information, and as far as I know, Slide.com isn't spamming anyone.

Here it is again, if you want to browse the entries:


Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...