July 8, 2011

The ultimate hypocrisy

Zelaya shrugs

Ya gotta give him credit, the guy has nerve.

From an
AFP news article, referring to the truth commission report, which claims there was a coup on June 28, 2009, but also blames Zelaya for breaking several laws prior to that:

Zelaya for his part rejected any culpability for the coup.

"I never in my life violated any laws," he told AFP, when asked to comment on the commission's findings.

Had he in fact, violated the law, Zelaya said, he would be facing criminal charges now, which he pointed out, is not the case.

"There have been no charges filed against me," he said.

"What are these laws that I am supposed to have broken?" he said. "What is the infraction that I am supposed to have committed? Somebody tell me," Zelaya said.


I laughed until I choked on this.
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...