March 26, 2009

A tired old blogicito

It is time for a Blogicito face lift. Those photos on top need to go. Poor Ramona the hen is in chicky heaven and it makes me sad every time I see her photo. Should I replace these photos with more small photos or try to find one really good one?

Any suggestions on photos that you would like to see? If so, right click on the article title where the photo is located, select "copy link location" and paste it in to a comment. Be sure to tell me which photo you are referring to if there is more than one photo in the article.

I'm debating about the elephant ear leaf background. Personally, I love bright colors. They make me happy. I took the photo standing underneath the giant leaves with the sun shining through them. That is the natural color of the original photo! But I suppose they may be a little too much for some readers.

Another thing that I'm not happy with is that I pieced the photos together so they would be perfectly symmetrical with the blog in the center − not realizing that what I see on my screen is not what everyone sees. Duh!


What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...