July 15, 2006

What's a blog?

Well, here I am. Now what? And why is my title in Spanish?...not even proper Spanish. It should say "El blogicito (I made that up, don't know if it is a word) de la gringa." Blogicito, if it is a word, means little blog. La gringa, of course, means the foreign woman, especially of the American or English type. I think it's a little derogatory, but maybe not.

For five years, we've been without an internet connection, so I'm just catching up on what has changed in the world. I'm not really sure what a blog is supposed to be. My purpose in writing this blog is to tell and show my friends a little of my garden and life in La Ceiba. I'm not quite sure how to go about it in an organized manner so I'll just dig in. Hmm, that's kind of my philosophy of gardening as well.
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...