July 23, 2008

Question for the Blogicito readers

The hair looks a little like Suze Orman, don't ya think?

A reader wrote that she was having problems opening the Blogicito using Internet Explorer. In fact, she said that she hasn't been able to read it for a month! Yikes! That's bad. I want everyone to be able to read the Blogicito.

Have any of you had any problems like that? If so, do you have any idea what could the cause of the problem. I want to fix it if I can. I've made a few minor changes in the past month, but I don't think those could be the problem (new weather widget and list of latest articles from my blogroll).

I convinced her to download the free Firefox browser, which she did − not just to read the Blogicito, but because it's just a better browser and she had been wanting to do get anyway. Firefox flies like lightening on my computers compared to IE. I would never go back.

I'd appreciate any insight any of you can give me.

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...