January 12, 2008

Something I learned in Honduras


Here is another new thing I learned in Honduras that I'll bet you didn't know:

Lipstick molds!

The photo isn't so clear, but trust me, these lipsticks were moldy.

Another thing I noticed when checking my lipstick stash (which I rarely use), was that several of them had the tips smashed against lids. As you can see from these, La Gringa is a fanatic about maintaining the original proper angle of the lipstick. Using my little detective mind, I realized that since La Gringa always rolls the lipstick all the way down, other people had been snooping around my lipsticks and had not rolled them down properly before putting the lid on.

Thankfully, I've never noticed a maid showing up all of a sudden in the middle of the day wearing lipstick, but the thought made me go, "Eeeewwww!"


Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...