July 8, 2009

Hah! La Gringa is psychic


On Thursday, June 25, 2009, three days before the coup, La Gringa wrote:

"When I see the protests going on in Iran right now, I can't help but think that we may be seeing something like this in Honduras. The difference is that it would not get the same international media attention because Honduras is just not that newsworthy to the rest of the world."

Well, at least half psychic and half wrong. ;-) I never dreamed that Honduras would ever get this kind of attention from the world media.

I'm also psychic in that just a few minutes ago I was thinking that our power and internet connection has been just too reliable since the coup. Bam! Five minutes later, I was sitting in the dark. Pray that we don't have a big power outage because I'll have a nervous breakdown without the news.

I'm seeing signs of problems − low power. You know the kind that burns up all your appliances. Not good.

I wish I really was psychic because the tension and worry is killing me.

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...