May 31, 2008

Gracias, Alma

rainy street, La Ceiba, HondurasRainy street, La Ceiba, Honduras

After grousing about the heat, I have to tell you that the weather has taken a turn. We missed Tropical Storm Alma. She caused quite a few problems in Panama and Costa Rica, so I've heard from my pals. We have been getting some frequent, well behaved rain here in La Ceiba, which was very badly needed. I said that we hadn't had rain in a month, but it might have been closer to two months.

My garden and I thank you, Alma. By the way, Alma was early. Hurricane and tropical storm season is supposed to begin on June 1st. Are we prepared for it? Heck, no.


Best of all, the temperature has dropped to....bearable!

I hope that those of you who are too cold and those of you who are too hot or dry also get your wishes. ;-)
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...