May 21, 2008

A day in the life....


Oops, I planned to post this as my 700th blog article, but I lost track, so it is the 701st article.


I don't know which has been my best article, or most popular, or most read of the 700 posts that I've done, but without a doubt, this article was the most fun to write:

A typical day in La Gringa's life

I wish I'd get in the mood to write another one like that. You know, I still laugh when I read it. You wouldn't believe how I laughed as I wrote it and how many times I reread it, laughing out loud each time. Yeah, I'm one of those people who laugh at my own jokes.

When I first showed it to El Jefe, he started reading and then his eyes got big and he said, "But that's not true...." I asked him to keep reading and by the end of the article he was laughing as hard as me.

It is sad that with so many articles, most new readers are not ever going to go back and read everything. I supposed I should do a list of most popular or best articles. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...