July 1, 2007

How addicted are you?

73%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?


I saw this blogging addiction badge on someone's blog and was curious to take the test. My score is lower than I thought it would be.

Then I saw the coffee addiction test and had to take that. I'm sure my coffee addiction score would be much higher if we had more options here in La Ceiba.



Once I find one of these test sites, I can never quit. When I saw the film rating test for blogs, I had to see how the blogicito would rate. No surprise here.


Online Dating


I'm kind of proud of my spelling. I once won a spelling bee, in 4th grade, I think. Of course, Firefox spell checker helps me out a lot, too. This test checks for wrong words as well, like their or there, your or you're, it's or its. Those are some of my pet peeves when reading − but I have spotted these same errors in my writing, too, which I hate. When you see spelling errors here, blame it on the fingers, not the brain. ;-D



This test also uses the word 'definitely,' one of the most frequently misspelled words in blogs. I've often seen is spelled 'defiantly' which makes for a funny interpretation of the sentence.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure and transparency and all that, here is my 8th grade science test.

Mingle2 Free Online Dating - Science Quiz


You can take any of these quizzes by clicking on the badge. Have fun.

(Before you ask, no, I wasn't looking for online dating! Just the quizzes.)
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...