June 28, 2007

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me!


Thanks, everyone, for the Happy Birthdays on La Gringa's new guestbook. It is really nice of you to take the time. I'm sooo enjoying the greetings and especially the photos. It's so much fun to put a face (or flower) to those I have come to "know" through comments and emails. What a great birthday present from my readers.

If you stumble upon this blog after my birthday, please be sure to say hello anyway! It's nice to know who is visiting. BTW, I'm still waiting for a pic from frequent commenters Wolfie, Kman, Patty, Tom, and others. I can't wait to see what kind of photo they will upload, can you?

To see all the photos (enlarged) and the complete messages, click on the black box that says "view all guests" beneath the guestbook.



Problems?

Someone wrote to me that she was having problems signing the guest book. If you read this blog from an email subscription, you'll have to click over to the actual blog to see the guestbook. From any page of the blogicito, scroll down to the very bottom of the page. If you have a slow connection or a slow computer like I do, wait just a few seconds and the guest book should appear.

Once it appears, you'll see a big black arrow pointing to "sign this guestbook." Click on that and a pop-up will appear for you to fill in the blanks and upload a photo. Oh! I just thought − maybe pop-ups are the problem.

Okay, if those steps don't work, look below the guestbook and you'll see a black box which says "View all guests." Click on that and it will take you to the Slide website where you can sign it and upload a photo. I hope that works for you.


I have a date tonight, so I'll be checking tomorrow for those new entries!

Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...