March 1, 2007

EcoMart at the Copena station

Eco Mart, La Ceiba, HondurasEcoMart at the Copena gas station, La Ceiba, Honduras

La Gringa aims to please. I received this by email the other day.

I ran into your blog the other day while on the internet. I was just in Ceiba last week on a medical mission trip. The reason I'm writing is because I was wondering if you have any pictures of the Eco-Mart gas-station signs. My friends and I fell in love with the sign, and figured we could find a picture of it on the internet, but I haven't run across one as of yet.

Sorry it's such a random question!

Thanks,

H

We stopped to buy a soft drink today and darned if it wasn't at the Copena EcoMart. I ran back to the car to get the camera. Since you gave me such an easy assignment, H, as a bonus, here are a couple of interior shots.

Eco Mart, La Ceiba, HondurasLooks just like the good old USA, doesn't it? It has all the same bad-for-you stuff plus you can throw your money away on Loto tickets, too. Just like home.


Eco Mart, La Ceiba, Honduras
Newer posts Older posts
Home

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...